Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TAKE ACTION ! OPERATION BLACK MARCH

It is high time we take action, and responsibility for our lives. It's high time we stand up and say -STOP, NO MORE - to the corrupt world governments making money and taking power from us in billions of ways.
The revolution is inside... but let your inner voices be heard, and may they yell in unity - We had enough of this bullshit!
I present to you, Op. Black March... one of many to come, I believe.


The freedom of the most massive media, the one you are using right now, the Internet, is threatened. I think this is a good enough reason to rise up to tyranny. The power is in the masses, the masses that are controlled.

If anything, SHARE THIS PICTURE and SIGN THIS PETITION !

I salute you.

5 comments:

  1. Let's stop this bullshit already, so we can evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No video games in march? Don't think I can do that, bub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! We have the power! For the end of sopa, pipa and acta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on guys its just one month. We can do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. I'm with Shaw XD

    ReplyDelete